Pages

3 February 2017

My Favorite Paintings of 2016


Hello, and here I am so happy to show you my favourite pictures I did last year.  And for your convenience I’ve popped them into a dinky little slideshow.


OH! You’re most welcome my dearies. =P 


Please do join me in my next post where I'll be presenting my favourite drawings from last year. 

I am also gathering together images of my live drawing studies but wouldnt you know it, there are just so many! So i may just do a video going through my sketchbooks so you can see them all. Let me know if have any thoughts on this, how would you like to see my drawings presented? Do you have any creative ideas that you would like to see? Let me know in the comments bellow! 

Untill next time my lovlies! 

Chow4noW
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN