Pages

30 June 2014

Here we go Photography!

       Yay! New Photography 

        Blog.


So I think the title pretty much says it all. =P 
I had intended on putting up something else for this Monday post but over the weekend i was in bed with a bucket. It was not fun and I wasn't up for much of anything or doing anything except sleeping. Recovered somewhat now, I'm keeping this one simple, so heres a link to my new blog with some sample pictures below, hope you like it and feel free to follow and comment on what you think! 

                                     www.flickr.com/photos/128483985@N03/

                                           Until next time, 







                                                                      Chana
                                                                          x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN