Pages

19 September 2013

Looking though some pics...



Found a picture of this... picture I drew a year or so ago. And Instead of stopping when I should have, I carried adding layers to it and I feel I
ruined it. 

I don't even know where the original is actually.... otherwise I'd show you what I mean. darn,

 ANYWAY! Thought I'd put this up here because, at this point in the picture I really like it. So I share, naturally.

What do you think, should I recreate this  in oils? I am still taking my fine art classes... but they prefer to draw from life.  In my own time then! yeh?


Let me know if you have ever gone O.T.T on any of your pictures and how you overcome the problem. Maybe  (if I find the pic) it could be salvaged.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN