Pages

31 May 2013

I made this.....

                           I don't know what or why. 

                                                                  But pretty!

This is a micro shot of a deformed tulip, the colours and shapes were too interesting not to take a picture. The above image is two very similar photographs with slightly different focal points. Somehow  I ended up plastering the two atop of each other in Photoshop and started to mess around with the brushes that I have, and vola. A Chinese advert... at least that's what I think it looks like. 


This is another of the other tulip study micro photographs,  I changes the saturation colour slightly, which is why, I think,  I can not upload this one to fololibra, (Which I am in the process of creating) .


x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN