Pages

29 January 2014

Blogging ...blog posts?

           Updating my Project blog! 


So I'm coming to the end of a long music production and I have started to upload some of my working progress pictures and concepts onto my project blog on tumblr! So why not have a wee' look and see what it looks like, some pictures you will recognise from here but you will also see more detail in my working progress and see how and where I started the whole thing! 


                                                      www.takemetojamaica.tumblr.com


So enjoy and why not let me know what you think? ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) 

x

1 comment:

  1. Such cool work Marifer! Do you post your posts anywhere on facebook? I would really like to keep up to date but my memory isn't good enough to come and check if you've posted again :)

    DUSK
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN