Pages

13 January 2013

I got bored...


               ...so I decorated my watch! 

                                                      ...as you do.



My pink watch was getting a bit plain and boring so, I decided what a better way to spend my time then making it look pretty! Here's how I went about it. 

I began by making a template for both of the straps with my decided material. I used decoupage, which it seems i'm getting quite obsessed with as of late. It's easy and versatile to use and if any mistakes are made you can easily go back and correct it.  


Here's a video that will give you a bit more information on decoupaging... 







Next I simply applied it to the strap, trimmed the edges so it was still ergonomic, and boom, decorated watch! 





                                                                      x 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something interesting...

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN